TIPS WHEN GOING THROUGH DAMAGED ROADS
At present the condition of the highway is very congested due to the volume of vehicles that continues to increase from year to year. This causes the road to bear excessive loads which can make the road conditions damaged. Especially the condition of the highway outside the protocol road where all types of vehicles can pass through, from small vehicles such as private cars, buses, to trucks that have great potential to make the condition of the road damaged.
It is not a secret anymore if the condition of a damaged highway is very worrying when passing through it. That's right, damaged road conditions can injure a vehicle if not extra careful when crossing it. The following driving tips when crossing a damaged road:
• DRIVE PREPARATION
1. Make sure the body is in good health, so that it can concentrate well.
2. Perform checks before leaving to get the prime car condition. Inspections carried out are tire pressure, car brakes, headlights, brake lights, oil and radiator water.
• WHILE DRIVING, PLEASE NOTE:
1. Look for information on roads that have minimal risk (damaged, waves, floods, etc.) for us to go through.
2. Reduce speed when crossing damaged roads.
3. Keeping your distance from the vehicle in front, to anticipate the unexpected situation before us.
4. Avoid stepping on the brakes when passing through the hole.
• WHEN FORCED TO MUST BREAK OUT OF THE HOLE IN THE ROAD, NOTE:
1. Don't avoid potholes at high speeds.
2. Adjust as much as possible to run over the hole with the tire position right on the palm. This technique is very useful to reduce tire damage.
Keep concentration on the road is the main thing to do when driving, make sure the visibility of the conditions in front of us can be seen with the widest possible, predict the danger that might occur and do not make sudden maneuvers while driving.